This article explains how to uninstall Yahoo! Messenger from Windows 7 or Windows Vista.
Steps to uninstall
Here’s how to uninstall Yahoo! Messenger from Windows 7 or Windows Vista:
- On your keyboard, hold down the Windows key and press the R key. This opens the “Run” command.
- Type in appwiz.cpl and click OK. This opens “Programs and Features.”
- Select Yahoo! Messenger and click the Uninstall button.
- In the window that opens, click Finish to uninstall.
- When uninstall is complete, restart your computer.
Once your computer has been restarted, please click here to download and install the latest version of Yahoo! Messenger.