Windows Vista and Windows 7 Instructions
- Click on the Windows 7 Start Menu button () and then click on the Control Panel.
- Please double-click the Uninstall a program icon:
- A list of programs installed will be populated this may take a bit of time.
- In this list please find the program that you would like to remove and select it by left-clicking once on it.
- Then click on the Uninstall button to start the uninstall process for this program. A wizard should then open, which will guide you through the rest of the uninstall.